Shea butter is a natural fat extracted from the seed of the African shea tree. It’s slightly ivory or yellowish in color and used in many different ways. It’s employed in commercial and homemade beauty products, (for hair and skin), food preparations, like a water proofing wax, from candle-making, in medicinal ointments and much more. Mostly, however, it’s used in cosmetics or skin care products.
Shea butter includes the advantages of vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E keep skin, keeping it healthy and clear. These vitamins avoid premature graying and facial lines. They’re useful for skin that is moisturizing, in addition to, vitamin F, a natural skin protector and rejuvenator. Various studies have proven shea butter lessens the effects of UV damage in skin, however, the degrees of protection are very diverse. Shea butter includes a high degree of cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen. Therefore it will provide some amount of protection against sunlight.
It readily penetrates the skin allowing the skin to breathe while not clogging pores. It’s has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it useful for treating rheumatism, arthritis and bothersome muscles and joints. It soothes rough, dry flaky skin, dry skin, scaly skin, chapped skin and helps soften dry or damaged hair.
Claims from dry skin into minor dermatological diseases are created concerning the benefits of shea butter, but in case you’ve got a severe skin ailment, you should visit a doctor. There are lots of, scientifically proven, Shea Butter Benefits For Skin, for epidermis.
Advantages OF SHEA BUTTER / SKIN CARE:
* Daily skin lotion Absorbs into skin immediately without a greasy residue
* Provides dry skin relief
* Relieves and soothes skin rashes (including diaper rash)
* Reduces or eliminates skin peeling, dry flaky skin, following tanning
* Fades and reduces wrinkles
* Helps restore elasticity into skin
* Relieves dry itchy skin
* Soothes and alleviates minor burns (like sunburns)
* Reduces razor irritation
* Preventing lumps after shaving
* Soothes and alleviates small skin wounds
* Moisturizes, soothes, also alleviates skin cracks
* Softens rough skin on toes (especially heels or cracked heels)
* Helps stop or fades stretch marks Fades, soothes and relieves eczema
* Lessens the aggravation of psoriasis
* Provides sunlight and end protection
* Helps to skin tone, dark spots and skin discolorations
* Reduces pigmentation and Offers acne relief
* Fades flaws and scars Soothes and relieves chapped skin, chapped or cracked lips